Women's Opie Way x Mack Provisions Baseball Glove Sneaker
- Start to finish manufactured in the USA by Opie Way in Fletcher, NC.
- Horween Natural Essex exterior leather accents
- Leather interior lining - natural untreated vegetable tanned leather from Ecopell.
- Sueded vegetable tanned-covered insole for cushioned support and custom footbed break-in with wear.
- Italian made rubber cup sole from Margom (this shoe will be eligible for the resole program - once you wear through the sole you can ship them back to us for a resole).
- Natural Cottton glazed laces made in Hickory, NC.
Pre Order & Lead Time:
Pre orders are from 10/1/2022 - 10/7/2022 or until 25 pairs are completed. Delivery date within the week of the MLB World Series.
If you are in between, we recommend sizing down. For example, if you wear a 6 1/2 then we suggest ordering a size 6.
Baseball Glove Leather:
This collaboration sneaker will come to you at random meaning that you'll enjoy the excitement of not knowing which vintage baseball glove leather will be used to make your new pair or sneakers.
All the vintage baseball gloves were originally manufactured in the US from the 40s - 60s. Glove makers back then sourced premium leather from American tanneries. The leather used for this collaboration comes from the inside lining of mitts where the hand would go in. See last photo as an example of the baseball glove leather. Leather colors will vary: black, orange, red and many shades of brown. Your sneakers will include lacing holes and needle holes.